Back to Work
One of our most specialized medical services is online medical counseling and online case study by a specialist medical team. You can consult with our best doctors and make the best decision before choosing and deciding on treatment Best wishes for your health
Online consultation and case study
One of our most specialized medical services is online medical counseling and online case study by a specialist medical team. You can consult with our best doctors and make the best decision before choosing and deciding on treatment
Best wishes for your health
For Eyebrow Lift Surgery, based on the type of work to be done, Dr. Afshan Shah puts the best specialist, subspecialist in the team.
Dr. Ashan Shah
Dr. Afshan Shah is one of the most well-known experts in the field of cosmetic surgery consultation services in Iran, with more than 5,000 thousand successful cosmetic surgery consultations in the fields of abdominoplasty, mammoplasty, liposuction, BBL, hair transplant, rhinoplasty, to beauty seekers. Shah works as the head of surgical teams in cooperation with the most skilled surgeons in the field of cosmetic surgery. By consulting with Dr. Afshan Shah, you can guarantee the quality of your cosmetic services.
In International Department This Health Center we provide Plastic surgeries in a package that has been described below in details:
1. Costs for physician
2. Costs for anesthesiologist
3. Costs for operation room
4. Costs for laboratory
5. Costs for medicine and equipment
6. Costs for residence in ward
7. Costs for patient’s companions
8. Costs for meals(breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for patient and one of his companions
9. Costs for transfer from hospital to patient’s residence place
10. Costs for nursing services
In the packages provided, we have tried to calculate the maximum price of the service and most likely you will not be charged more.
In the event of unexpected complications that result in staying more, for a period of two days in the normal ward and one day in the intensive care unit, you will not be charged any additional costs.
During the stay, if symptoms such as fever, nausea, vomiting, and pain lead to prolonged admission, additional costs will not be imposed on you.
Facilities of the ward rooms conclude:
1. Patient’s bed
2. Bed sofas for patient’s companions
5. Daily services for tea, coffee, and fruit
6. Rest room and its equipment
The time of discharging is midday)12(, but if you do not leave the hospital room until midnight after discharge, additional charges will not be calculated for you.
Question and Answer
- Scarring. Scarring might be visible after a brow lift.
- Changes in skin sensation. A brow lift can cause temporary or permanent numbness on the forehead or top of the scalp.
- Asymmetry in the position of the brows. …
- Hair problems.
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation.
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and other supplements as they can increase bleeding and bruising.
Brow lift surgery recovery time
Initial wound healing may take 10 to 14 days. Sutures or clips will be removed when it is appropriate. You should be ready to return to work and normal activity after 10-14 days.
A brow lift is a permanent cosmetic procedure and the results could last a lifetime. It’s possible to see the results of your brow lift fade as you age. This happens because your skin loses strength and elasticity as you get older, which makes wrinkles reappear.
While the recovery timeline can vary from patient to patient, most people are generally able to resume front or side-sleeping after 2 – 4 weeks.